Friday, September 2, 2011



The Lawrence Flea will be hosting two designers/artists at each event. Our first artist's name is Emmy Rice and she owns Typo! I have asked her a couple questions so that you can get to know her and additionally I have added some pictures of recent work that she has done for clients. She will be bringing to the flea some gift and holiday cards.







Bio:


Hello! I print all things letterpress, from wedding invites to baby announcements. This shop is the space where my love for letterpress, design, and family come together. When I am not printing, I put my MFA to work teaching and writing about graphic design.




Favorite Flea Market Find:


1 stained pink chair a friend helped me recover and now sits proudly in my living room.




What do you collect?


Type! I'm a complete nut for typography and grab and old wood type that I see!



Dog or cat person?


Dogs



If you are interested in seeing Emmy's portfolio, you can see more pictures at Emmy's blog at emmyrice.com










No comments:

Post a Comment